How can I obtain my ratings from the exam?
You may obtain your ratings from the nearest PRC office in your location. We are not releasing individual ratings online. We will not entertain also those who are asking for their ratings to be sent in their e-mail address.
After passing the exam? What’s Next?
You should register by following the instructions below, and make sure that you’ll bring the requirements as stated below:
Initial registrants should come personally to the PRC Central Office or to the nearest Regional Office to file his/her application for registration and to affix his/her signature in the registry book.
All Registration Certificates shall be claimed by the licensee personally at the Central Office or the Regional Office where the application for the same has been filed. If there is an unavoidable need for a representative, he must present his/her identification paper with picture and a letter of authority from the registrant/licensee.
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
3. Two pcs. passport size pictures with name tag (for Oath Form and Certificate of Registration)
4. One pc. 1â€x1â€ picture in plain background with complete name tag (for Registry of Professionals)
5. Two sets of metered documentary stamps (for Oath Form and Certificate of Registration)
6. One (1) short brown envelope with name and profession
How can I renew my Professional ID?
Follow the step by step instructions below of how to renew your professional ID:
Welcome to PRCâ€™s online Professional ID Application service. Our web service will help you fill in Professional ID application forms to be processed.
Unit A Window 16
Unit B Window 19
Unit C Window 30
Unit A Window 15
Unit B Window 22
Unit C Window 26
- Step 1. Present duly accomplished Application for Professional ID form together with the requirements at: Step 2. Pay prescribed fees at the Cashier Step 3. Get your claim slip at the adjacent window. Step 4. Claim your professional license as scheduled. Please refer to your claim slip for further instructions.
Requirements for Manual Procedure
- Duly accomplished form
- Two (2) pcs. passport size picture: close-up, colored, plain white background, with complete name tag
- Photo/Xerox copy of recent professional ID card
- In case of LOST professional ID card which is still current, the applicant shall submit a notarized affidavit of Loss
- In case of DESTROYED professional ID card, the applicant shall surrender the destroyed card.
Note: Representatives filing the application and claiming the professional ID in behalf of the professional must present Special Power of Attorneyand valid identification of the professional and the representative. PRC-registered professional acting as representatives may transact with PRC upon presentation of Authorization Letter and his/her professional ID.
NOTE: If your question is not included in our FAQs page, you may contact us here, and send your question. Once we receive it, we will reply as soon as we can. Thanks!